“But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” –Rocky Balboa
So many of us, me included, look at making mistakes and failing at something as awful, horrible, something to be avoided. As a result, we stunt our ability to move forward. We let our fear of failure control us. And where does that lead? . . . to Ultimate Failure!! To not reaching our goals . . . To not being a success at what we do! Is that what you really want??!
Let’s do a quick exercise. I want you to clear your mind for a moment. . . don’t think about fear, failure, making mistakes . . . open up your mind to a new way of thinking.
Now imagine that you are successful . . . you have accumulated a lot of wisdom . . . you are helping others to be successful . . . you know what to tell people to do and not to do . . . how to be successful . . how you did it . . .
And how did you do it? You looked at mistakes and failures as good things . . as the Natural Progression from not knowing what you are doing to knowing what you are doing.
And what is the only way to do that?
Don’t let your fear of failure control your life! Instead, you control what you want to do and learn . . do that through trial and error. Throw out the words “mistake” and “failure” from your vocabulary! Replace them with the positive learning experiences that you are actually accomplishing.
Make the Mindshift!!
Because it is ALL POSITIVE! It is all growth, moving closer to your goals, doing, learning, moving forward, BEING SUCCESSFUL . . .
Nobody is grading you here. This is YOUR life! Take it by the horns and LIVE IT!
Helpful Tips To Make This Happen:
- You need a Strong Why. Why are you doing what you are doing? What is your goal?
- As you try something new, look for how you need to make adjustments to make it better next time, and the next time, and the next time.
- Recognize your fears and push through them. They are only figments of your imagination. Decisions you made as a child because of circumstances at the time. You created them. Now move past them.
- Don’t take it personally. Don’t get all caught up in what you did, how you did it, and what didn’t work. Instead, Change Your Mindset! Figure out what you can change next time to get a better result, and keep moving forward.
- When going through a stumbling block, stay calm. Grab what you can and keep moving forward.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others. Don’t be jealous of others’ success. Don’t get down on someone else’s success. In doing that, you are actually putting yourself down, belittling yourself and your potential, telling yourself that you can’t do it. When you point at finger at someone, you are pointing 3 back at yourself. Learn from what you have done, how others have succeeded, and develop your own success.
- Allow mistakes and failures to make you stronger, more resilient.
Winners are not people who never fail. They are people who Never Quit!
To Your Success!
Home Business & Social Media Marketing Professional
P.S. [Caught on Tape] Watch this Waiter Fire his Boss so that he could go Full Time in his Home Business (awesome)! Watch the Short Video Here.
If you got value from my post on How to Productively Deal With Failure, please Share and give me a Shout Out in the Comments.